Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen:
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback.
• The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
• With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Launchkey Mini [MK3]:
Made to move. Launchkey Mini is Novation's most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it'll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini's deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Create new melodies, rhythms and sounds with Launchkey Mini's easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Take ideas further with a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard in Fixed Chord mode. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand mean you have everything you need to get started. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini's integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
- Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control - including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
- Creative arpeggiator – easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
- Fixed chord mode – play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it'll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
- MIDI Out – take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
- Hardware - our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
Enjoy three years of warranty. Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Click here for more information