- Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Hitmaker Expansion is built to give you all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality, featuring exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
- Register any Focusrite Scarlett, Clarett, Red, Rednet or ISA interface before the 6th October 2022 and receive Native Instrument's Lo-Fi Glow - worth $49 - for free.
Scarlett 4i4 is the perfect interface for musicians and producers starting to expand their setups and needing that extra little bit of connectivity. Take your creativity to the next level with four inputs and four outputs enabling simultaneous recording of microphones, instruments, synths and drum machines - with maximum audio quality. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The 4i4 features two of Focusrite's best-ever performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or basses via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion and get creative using the four flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and two fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to four mono sources or two stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines with guaranteed clarity.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 4i4 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite™ and three month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription; Softube's Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio's Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a three-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Four balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources
• Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz