- Register any
Focusrite hardware before the 16th December 2021 and receive Fuse Audio Labs' Bucket-500 and VPRE2C plug-ins
- worth $98.00 - for free.
Eight natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps deliver exceptional headroom, loads of linear clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion. The two inputs on the front panel feature newly-designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. The ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analogue inputs and outputs, particularly useful for anyone who wants to record higher channel counts and integrate lots of outboard gear
When it comes to outputs, Scarlett 18i20 delivers full routing and monitoring flexibility. There are two dedicated TRS jack outputs for studio monitors featuring anti-thump circuitry, plus eight more analogue jack outputs, two stereo pairs providing mirrored independent headphone outputs on the front panel. With MIDI connectivity, you can also integrate your favourite hardware synths with your DAW. Wordclock Out is also on hand for sync'ing to external device
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. The lowest roundtrip latency in its class (2.74ms*) brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis reassure you of its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned with increased headroom to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, guarding your interface against unwanted power surges.
Intuitive Mix Control, Red plug-ins and more
The included 'Focusrite Control' is a brand new software mixer for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included are the software and effects you need; Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
*Roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
*Roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11⚠Warning For California Residents
- Eight Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain, exceptional headroom, low noise and minimal distortion
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, now with increased headroom for seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Lowest roundtrip latency* in its class lets you perform and produce using effects in real time, with no need for DSP
- ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analogue inputs and outputs
- Ten balanced analogue outputs, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thump circuitry
- Two headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
- Focusrite Control software to easily configure your monitoring and routing setups
- Remote control from iPhone or iPad - Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to record
- Use it with all major DAWs on Mac and PC
- MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI
- Stereo S/PDIF In and Out for connecting other digital device