RedNet X2P is a compact, robust 2x2 Dante™ audio interface featuring two Red Evolution mic pres, stereo line out and a stereo headphone amplifier.
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
System RequirementsMac OS X
- 10.9 Mavericks
- 10.10 Yosemite
- 10.11 El Capitan
- macOS Sierra
What's in the box
- Windows 7 (32/ 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/ 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/ 64 bit)
- RedNet X2P Unit
- Power Supply
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cable
- RedNet Control
- RedNet PCIe drivers (included with RedNet Control download)
- Audinate Dante Controller (installed with RedNet Control)
|Features||Super Low Latency|
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
RedNet X2P is a compact, robust 2x2 Dante™ audio interface featuring two Red Evolution mic pres, stereo line out and a stereo headphone amplifier. RedNet X2P quickly adds I/O to your Focusrite Red interface or any Dante™ audio-over-IP system, and power, audio and remote control are supplied using a single Ethernet cable – simply use a power-over-Ethernet switch or PoE injector. A local input mixer allows 'more me' monitoring control, while a control lockout ensures settings remain unchanged when used remotely.
The two digitally-controlled Red Evolution mic pres provide large amounts of ultra-clean gain along with stereo linking, individual phantom power, a high-pass filter and phase reverse. Plus they include Air mode, emulating the sound of Focusrite's classic transformer-based mic preamps. RedNet X2P provides high-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range. These converters have been expertly selected and calibrated to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency.
Sometimes it helps to have direct foldback within the interface, so RedNet X2P features a crossfader to enable you to control the level of local inputs versus network inputs that feed either the line outputs or the headphone outputs. The unit can be mounted directly to a mic stand, keeping it out of the way and within reach.
Flexible control locks enable you to lock out local control of mic pre settings, output settings or both. Leave RedNet X2P with your artists and allow them to adjust their headphone mix and level, safe in the knowledge that they cannot accidentally adjust the mic pre gain.
⚠Warning For California Residents
- Two of our best preamps provide ultra-clean gain, stereo linking, individual phantom power, a high-pass filter, phase reverse and Air mode.
- High-quality conversion, with over 118dB dynamic range.
- Power-over-Ethernet allows a single cable to deliver audio, control and power to RedNet X2P.
- Local input mix allows 'more-me' style monitoring for easy foldback control.
- Mic stand mount keeps the unit out of the way and within reach.
- Local control lockout of mic pre settings, output settings or both.