Sound Collective Offer:
- Register any Novation hardware before the 16th December 2021 and receive Fuse Audio Labs' Bucket-500 and VPRE2C plug-ins - worth $98.00 - for free.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Novation interfaces. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Launchpad X is the essential 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live. It gives you everything you need to make music. Launch, play and perform your sounds and build your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads and mixer controls. The essential Live controller
Everything about making tracks in Ableton Live is made easier with Launchpad X's quick, hands-on clip and scene launching and Launchpad's most playable grid to date. Play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity and pressure sensitive RGB pads, then never lose an idea with one-press Capture MIDI control. Launchpad X belongs on the desk of every Ableton Live music maker. Express yourself
Launchpad X gives you everything you need right at your fingertips so you can spend less time clicking a mouse and more time making and performing music. Never worry about being out of tune – Dynamic Note and Scale modes let you effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Step back from the mouse, get hands on and dive into your tracks. Launchpad X & Live Loops in Logic Pro X
Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro X for the first time. With Launchpad X as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logic's Control Surface Setup, then rotate the device 90 degrees to display the Live Loops grid. (Logic Pro X 10.5 is required.) Key Features
• 64 RGB pads – large RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
• Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch clips and scenes, never lose ideas with Capture MIDI, and access performance controls like stop, solo, mute, record arm, volume, pan, and sends to dynamically control your music, no mouse needed.
• Four Custom Modes – use components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad X.
• Dynamic Note and Scale modes – enable you to effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad X even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
• Velocity and pressure sensitive – play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity and pressure sensitive RGB pads. Included Software
• Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
• Two months Splice Sounds membership – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• AAS Session Bundle – Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks
• XLN Addictive Keys – Choose one of four virtual keyboards.
• Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
• Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
• Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every few months. Enjoy three years of warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Click here for more information