Launchkey 88 is our full size and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live, Logic Pro and Cubase and more, designed to give you everything you need to create and play your music.
Made for expressive performance, our premium semi-weighted keybed is set apart from the rest of the Launchkey range, optimised for a responsive feel and tactile feedback. Designed for the player, Launchkey 88 is set up to capture every detail.
Make more of your favourite DAW with dedicated and seamless integration. You'll have intuitive control of all the key production and performance functionality in Ableton Live, Logic and Cubase, as well as essential mixer, transport and navigation controls for all other major DAWs including Studio One, Pro Tools and Reaper, via HUI.
Bringing 88 premium semi-weighted keys to the creative tools Launchkey is known for, you can create without limits. Transform your sound with creative features including Scale and Chord Modes, and a powerful arpeggiator. Custom Modes and a five-pin MIDI output transform Launchkey 88 into a powerful centrepiece for any player's setup, whether on stage or in the studio. Combine modes to take your music in new directions, discover ideas effortlessly, and stay inspired.
- Premium full size keybed - 88 premium semi-weighted keys and 16 velocity-sensitive pads allow you to play with feeling.
- Seamless DAW Integration - Deep integration across all leading DAWs with immediate access to all the controls you need.
- Powerful arpeggiator with Strum Mode - Take your music to new melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic places and unlock more creative ideas.
- Creative Scale and Chord Modes - Three chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger.
- Play anything - Use Custom Modes and the MIDI output to take control of your favourite synths and hardware.
Enjoy three years of warranty. Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.