Our Microphone Trade-In allows you to recycle your current or old USB microphone, no matter the condition, and save 25% off full price, on our Vocaster One Studio, Vocaster Two Studio, Vocaster Broadcast Kit and Vocaster DM14v Microphone. We'll let you know where to send your microphone for recycling, helping us to reduce the quantity of materials.
Studio Trade-In Programme Terms and Conditions
1. Studio Trade In Programme ("Programme") Terms and Conditions
2. The below terms and conditions ("Ts & Cs") apply to the Programme.
3. "Focusrite" means Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited.
4. The Programme will run from March 2023 until terminated by Focusrite.
5. Focusrite reserves the right to amend, update, modify, suspend, or terminate these Ts & Cs or discontinue the Programme at any time by revising the date at the top of this Ts and Cs page and by posting a notification of such update, modification, suspension, termination, or ending at
. Please review it regularly. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Customers that own a USB microphone ("Device") are eligible to receive a 25% discount code (the "Discount Code") for use against the purchase of a Qualifying Product(s) (as defined below) on store.focusrite.com.
7. You confirm you are either the owner of the Device or you have obtained express permission from the rightful owner to trade it in.
8. The Device must not be stolen or listed with us or a third party as stolen. We will check the Device to trace stolen and missing property. If the Device fails any due diligence check we may notify the relevant police authority.
9. Focusrite's decision of your Device will be final and binding in all respects.
10. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you provide us with your Device.
11. Only legal residents in the United Kingdom, or United States of America who, at the time of participation in the Programme, are 1) located in the UK, or USA, and 2) are aged eighteen (18) years of age or older, are eligible to participate in the Programme and redeem a Discount Code.
12. If the Device contains any additional accessories (eg. memory cards), you must remove these prior to trade in. We will not be liable for any consequence of you not removing the accessories, including any payments associated with the Device.
13. If there is data stored on the Device you wish to retain, it must be saved elsewhere and you must remove any memory card and/or all data that has been put onto the Device prior to trade in. Focusrite will not be liable for any damage, loss or erasure of any such data or for any consequence of you not removing your data or memory card, including use or disclosure of such data.
14. The Discount Code is valid only at store.focusrite.com.
15. The Discount Code is for single use only and will only work against one transaction.
16. The Discount Code cannot be combined with any other promotion, sale, discount or special pricing and may not be used on refurbished products.
17. The Programme and these Ts and Cs are governed by English and American Law.
How It Works
1. Visit https://store.focusrite.com/en-gb/microphone-trade-in
to learn about the Microphone Trade-In.
2. Complete the form and answer the questions about the about the Device you're trading in, and the model you're looking to upgrade to.
3. Receive a confirmation email informing you that our team are processing your details. Processing your details and authorizing your upgrade can take up to 5 working days. This time is an estimation and maybe subject to change during busy periods.
4. You will receive an email with your Discount Code. This email will also give you details on shipping of your Qualifying Product.
5. Use your Discount Code at the checkout to apply 25% discount off the full price on the Qualifying Product you are purchasing.
6. Arrange for your Qualifying Product to be delivered to you by DPD for the UK, FedEx for USA.
The following products are eligible to have the 25% Discount Code off the full price, redeemed against them at checkout on
Vocaster One Stuido
Vocaster Two Studio
Vocaster Broadcast Kit
Vocaster DM14v Microphone
General Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Programme, you agree that Focusrite shall not be responsible or liable for, and is hereby released from, any and all costs, losses, or damages of any kind, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Programme.
Focusrite makes no any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to your Qualifying Product following the submission of your Device on the Ts and Cs herein.
Focusrite reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who is found to be tampering with the Programme or the operation of any Discount Code or
, to be acting in violation of these Ts and Cs, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Programme, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, and Focusrite reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By participating in the Programme, you understand and agree that you shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution, or exploitation of the Programme, or any other business or project of Focusrite.
By ordering a Qualifying Product on store.focusrite.com you agree to adhere to the website terms & conditions which are located at:
. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
Please read these Ts and Cs carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Qualifying Product. Please note that before placing an order for a Qualifying Product you will be asked to agree to these Ts and Cs. If you refuse to accept these Ts and Cs you will not be able to order any Qualifying Product.