Take the next step towards professional production with Focusrite's Scarlett 18i20 and Scarlett OctoPre. With up to 18 inputs, a built-in talkback mic, a comprehensive software bundle and more, this combination is an excellent investment for engineers and producers who want to a solid studio foundation that you can build upon. Expand your studio the right way.
Want to know more?
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
|֠֠• Ableton Live Lite music making software|
|֠֠• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack|
|• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts|
|• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite|
|• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments|
|• Softube Time & Tone Bundle|
|• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective|
Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen:
Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure, the third-generation 18i20 boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. Take your studio to the next level with the 18i20, offering superior sound quality, talkback functionality and onboard speaker switching. Improved A-D and D-A conversion ensures your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite's best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There's also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping. The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
• Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic
• Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources
The Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal 8-channel expansion for any Scarlett - or other digital interface with ADAT inputs. ADAT is a simple and easy way of increasing the number of simultaneous recording channels available in your studio. With eight channels of Focusrite's 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and precision A-D conversion at sample rates up to 192 kHz, Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal way of increasing the number of inputs in your studio. It also offers eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from their respective mic preamps for use on stage in a live environment.
Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic/line inputs deliver high headroom, plenty of clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion - ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more. The front panel features two newly-designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. ADAT outputs let you connect to any interface or digital system with ADAT optical inputs, and analogue line outputs let you feed an analogue console at the same time as recording with the digital outputs.
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices