Multichannel mic pre expansion with eight 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps, eight balanced line inputs and two instrument inputs, with precision Focusrite A-D conversion at up to 192 kHz sample rate.
Want to know more?
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
Scarlett OctoPre What's In The Box
- Scarlett OctoPre
- Getting Started Guide
- Power Cable
Scarlett OctoPre System Requirements
Not Applicable: This product is a standalone audio product without computer connectivity.
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite
Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
XLN Audio® Addictive
XLN Audio Addictive
Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
|48v phantom power||Yes|
|Sample Rate||Up to 192kHz|
- Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Hitmaker Expansion is built to give you all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality, featuring exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Register any
Focusrite hardware before the 16th December 2021 and receive Fuse Audio Labs' Bucket-500 and VPRE2C plug-ins
- worth $98.00 - for free.
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
The Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal 8-channel expansion for any Scarlett - or other digital interface with ADAT inputs. ADAT is a simple and easy way of increasing the number of simultaneous recording channels available in your studio. With eight channels of Focusrite's 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and precision A-D conversion at sample rates up to 192 kHz, Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal way of increasing the number of inputs in your studio. It also offers eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from their respective mic preamps for use on stage in a live environment.
Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic/line inputs deliver high headroom, plenty of clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion - ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more. The front panel features two newly-designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. ADAT outputs let you connect to any interface or digital system with ADAT optical inputs, and analogue line outputs let you feed an analogue console at the same time as recording with the digital outputs.
⚠Warning For California Residents
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices