Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
Output formats (All channels)
- AES/EBU (5V / 110 ohms), S/PDIF (0.8V / 75 ohms)
- ADAT lightpipe (SMUX I/II/IV)
- S/PDIF lightpipe
24 bitsAES3 output jitter
<:400ps, 700Hz-100kHzFrequency response
All ranges: 20Hz–20kHz ± 0.3dB (50Hz–16kHz ± 0.1dB)
176.4kHz, 192kHz : 16Hz–55kHz ± 0.5dBTHD+n
–117.5dB A-weighted, audio band-limited, 1kHz, -60dB FS input
Maximum 0.004% at –1dB FS (1kHz)
Minimum 0.0008% at –13dB FS (1kHz)Idle channel noise
113.5dB at 44.1kHz, CCIR-weighted, full bandwidthCrosstalk
–109dB at 12kHz
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
The ISA stereo ADC embodies cutting-edge conversion technology, encompassed within pristine Focusrite circuitry, providing 2 channels of the highest quality 24-bit conversion at all sample rates up to 192kHz. Digital output formats include 2 channel single/dual wire AES/EBU or 2 channel S/PDIF, all via a 9 pin D-type connector, as well as optical S/PDIF and ADAT. The ADAT (TOSlink) port is stereo and operates at 24-bit, up to 96kHz.
The card comes as standard with the ISA One Digital and can be retrofitted to an ISA 430 MKII or an ISA One at any time.⚠Warning For California Residents