RedNet PCIeR fits into a Windows or Mac computer with a standard PCI Express card slot and delivers up to 128 inputs and 128 outputs with <3ms latency via the Dante audio-over-IP network. The complete range of standard sample rates is supported from 44.1 to 192 kHz. The card includes full network redundancy with twin standard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors to interface any Mac or Windows PC with the Dante network
Want to know more?
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
What's in the box:
- RedNet PCIeR
- 1 x Cat 6 Ethernet Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Safety Information Guide
- Registration card giving access to online resources
|Sample Rate||Up to 192kHz|
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
RedNet PCIeR provides bi-directional Dante audio connectivity to Mac or Windows computers, with full network redundancy. The card supports up to 128 channels of 24-bit bidirectional audio at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz sample rates, and 64 channels at 176.4 and 192 kHz. RedNet PCIeR mounts via a standard 4-lane PCI Express card slot. ASIO and Core Audio drivers are provided.
RedNet PCIeR uses the Dante audio-over-IP implementation, which can carry up to 512 bidirectional audio channels over a standard Gigabit (or higher) Ethernet link. Software is provided for the routing, controlling, and configuration of the card and attached interfaces, including remote control of reference level, selection of preferred master clock, and sample rate.
RedNet PCIeR includes fully redundant network access via dual rear panel RJ45 ports and will switch between primary and secondary networks automatically based on network availability.Key Features:
- Ultra low latency Dante audio interface for Mac and Windows computers
- 128 inputs / 128 outputs at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz (64 I/O at 176.4 and 192kHz)
- Supports high-quality 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Compatible with most modern computers with a standard 4-lane PCI Express card slot