Holiday plug-in collective bundle offer:
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Register your Focusrite device before the 10th January 2019 to receive AAS sample player with two free sound packs, three plug-ins from Audio Thing, Positive Grid Bias Amp LE 2 and D16 Sigmund
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
RedNet D16R AES is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface featuring 16 channels of AES/EBU connectivity to and from the Dante audio network. Perfect for bridging between digital consoles, power amplifiers or any other AES3 equipped audio equipment and any Dante network, RedNet D16R has SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) on each input pair allowing plug-and-play operation with any AES3 source. Word Clock I/O and DARS (Digital Audio Reference Signal) connections allow synchronisation with a wide range of external sources and hardware; while S/PDIF I/O allows the integration of equipment such as CD or solid state recorders/players.
Dual locking etherCON Ethernet ports are provided, with several operating modes including daisy-chaining and redundancy confirmed by front-panel indicators. The D16R is fitted with two separate power supplies with fault detection capability, with separate power input sockets (with retaining clips) on the rear of the unit. Power supply status is indicated both remotely and on the front panel. The unit features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 16 channels of I/O.
Two DB25 connectors each provide eight channels of combined I/O to the AES59 standard, allowing speedy interconnection with other DB25-connected or XLR-based equipment by use of standard DB25 to XLR cables. The rear-panel XLR female input can be used either as a DARS sync source for the Dante system, or as an AES3 audio source replacing input channels 1–2 on the DB25 connectors.
An XLR male socket provides a duplicated AES3 outlet for output channels 1–2. The RCA S/PDIF input can similarly replace input channels 3–4 of the DB25 connectors, while the S/PDIF output can replicate any adjacent odd/even pair of the 16 output channels. The two etherCON network connectors on the rear of the unit allow two modes of operation. They can be used either as a primary/redundant network interface, allowing seamless switchover in the case of network failure, or as a daisy-chain port allowing the connection of multiple units.
The front panel provides status information for the unit, such as clock source, sample rate, primary and secondary network connection and power supply status in addition to signal presence for each of the AES3 pairs.
All the clocking and input/output options of RedNet D16R AES are remotely-controlled by the RedNet Control software application for Mac and PC.Key Features:
⚠Warning For California Residents
- 16 Channel bi-directional RedNet AES3 Interface for Dante Networks.
- Power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure, and locking etherCON network connectors.
- Sample rate conversion allows external equipment to run at any sample rate.
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space.
- Two 8-channel AES59 combined I/O DB25 connections, plus a pair of XLR3 connectors duplicating channels 1 & 2.
- Rear panel XLR input connector either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input.
- S/PDIF input and outputs provided on RCA connectors; ideal for connecting CD players or solid-state recorders.
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation of the Dante network to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
- RedNet Control and Dante control software allow routing and control from your audio computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required.