24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz.
Want to know more?
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
Plug In Offer:
Register your Focusrite device before the 5th July 2018 to receive Sigmund effect plug-in for free, plus get a further 50% off D16's current product palette.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
RedNet 2 adds 16 remote-controlled analogue channels in and out to your RedNet network and can be located anywhere you can run an Ethernet cable. Featuring Focusrite's precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, it delivers 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing. RedNet 2 can be used simply as a means of converting 16 channels of audio and delivering it some somewhere else on the network at near-zero latency. If you need to connect RedNet 2 to your computer there are three methods:
- The RedNet PCIe card for Core Audio and ASIO applications such as Logic and Nuendo
- RedNet 5 for Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools HDX and Pro Tools HD Native via DigiLink connectors
- Directly to your computer's Ethernet port using a standard Ethernet cable (and "Dante Virtual Soundcard")