24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz.
Want to know more?
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
Holiday plug-in collective bundle offer:
- Register your Focusrite device before the 10th January 2019 to receive AAS sample player with two free sound packs, three plug-ins from Audio Thing, Positive Grid Bias Amp LE 2 and D16 Sigmund
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic
- To read more click here
RedNet 1 connects to your network with a single Ethernet cable. It's remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility. It offers eight channels of line-level analogue in and out, with Focusrite's precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, and 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.
RedNet 1 can be used simply as a means of converting 8 channels of audio and delivering it somewhere else on the network at near-zero latency. If you need to connect RedNet 1 to your computer there are three methods:
⚠Warning For California Residents
- The RedNet PCIe card for Core Audio and ASIO applications such as Logic and Nuendo
- RedNet 5 for Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools HDX and Pro Tools HD Native via DigiLink connectors
- Directly to your computer's Ethernet port using a standard Ethernet cable (with "Dante Virtual Soundcard")