Plus you still get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Focusrite interfaces. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
Register any Focusrite hardware before the 9th July 2020 and receive Positive Grid's guitar powerhouse plug-in - BIAS FX 2 LE - for free.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Sound just like you
The Scarlett Solo USB audio interface delivers all the core elements you need to record your best performance. Though compact, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly-designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Connect the large diaphragm CM25 condenser mic, plug in your guitar and immediately capture studio-quality sound. Plug in the HP60 closed-back headphones for honest playback without any distracting background noises. Connect your speakers, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
All you need to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. Scarlett Solo works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Get everything you need in one big studio pack now, and there will be nothing stopping you.
Scarlett Solo Studio Pack Includes:
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- Scarlett Solo USB audio interface
- CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- HP60 closed-back headphones
- 3 metre / 10' XLR mic cable
- Stand clip, for attaching the microphone to a stand
- Recording software and effects
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
⚠Warning For California Residents