Sound Collective Offer:
- Register a Novation product before the 5th December to receive Puremagnetik's Lo-Fi Ambient Tools bundle - including Verv, Pastfabric and Fathoms - for free.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Peak is an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The oscillators sound completely analogue by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but gain the flexibility of the digital domain with 17 digital wavetables. They can also become a linear FM source using either the analogue-sounding NCOs or digital wavetables – so are able to cross-modulate in a recursive loop.
The synth has a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points for each voice – pre-filter, post-filter and global – in an analogue signal chain. Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips. Reverb, delay and chorus effects are at one's disposal, and there is also an on-board arpeggiator.
The modulation system puts a 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments in the main controls, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing. There are three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice, and more elaborate movements and secondary 'via' assignments are made just a few menu button presses away. In addition, two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches.
Peak connects to modular systems via a CV modulation input, and has MIDI I/O on five-pin DIN ports, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Via USB, Peak can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be kept using the Components software.Key features
⚠Warning For California Residents
- Innovative New Oxford Oscillators using two waveform generating techniques: NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 17 digital wavetables
- Pre-filter and post-filter distortion per voice, plus global distortion. Polyphonic aftertouch and linear FM. High-quality reverb, delay and chorus effects, and onboard arpeggiator
- Extensive modulation system, with 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled on the front panel. Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs per voice, plus animate buttons
CV modulation input for integration with modular systems
- Compact desktop module design with optional die-cast aluminium stand for positioning (not included)