Sound Collective Offer:
- Register any Novation hardware before 22nd June 2022 and receive a perpetual licence for the NEON Capsule library.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Novation interfaces. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
This generation of Launchkey is our most focused MIDI keyboard controller for Ableton Live. It's the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music – because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately give you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer. Of course, if you don't use Ableton, it will map to other major music software too using InControl.
Designed for Ableton Live:
All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
See your session in full colour:
RGB pads match the colour of your clips.Create expressive beats:
All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.Shape your sound:
Tweak your instruments and effects to perfection using eight rock solid knobsTake it anywhere:
Compact and tough enough to chuck in your bag without needing a power cable
Control all major music software:
Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWsPlug in and play:
USB bus-powered and totally class compliant, so it works straight away without any driversMake music immediately:
Includes Ableton Live Lite, one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments and over 4GB of Loopmasters samples.Enjoy two years of warranty:
Rely on our two-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault⚠Warning For California Residents