How do you get the essential studio setup your podcast needs? The answer has never been clearer. Get studio sound with the included professional quality mic. Hear your show in perfect detail with closed-back studio headphones. Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Vocaster One Studio in seconds. Create great sounding podcasts more easily than ever with Auto Gain, Enhance, the Easy Start tool and all the tools you need to get recording straight away.
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
What's in the box:
- Vocaster One
- Vocaster DM1 Microphone
- HP60v Headphones
- 3m XLR cable
- USB A-C Cable
Product Hardware Specifications:
- Hindenburg LITE and 6-month Hindenburg PRO Trial
- aCast – 6-month Influencer Plan
- SquadCast – 3-month Pro + Video Trial
- Ampify Studio – 6-month Premium Trial
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (Speaker and headphones)
- 3 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 1 non backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 27 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 1 XLR microphone inputs
- 2 1/4" balanced speaker outputs
- 1 1/4" headphone outputs
- 1 3.5mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Vocaster One is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
- USB Power supply not included
- 194.5mm (7.66") width x 113mm (4.45") depth x 50.5mm (1.99") height
- Weight: 0.348kg (0.77lbs)
Studio sound in seconds
Auto Gain sets your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap for the most popular broadcast mics – no booster needed.
Find your voice
The Enhance button reveals the true quality of your voice. Get the clearest sound first time. Three podcaster-approved voice presets bring out the best in any voice.
Cut it out!
Don't let coughs and sneezes – or any other unexpected interruptions – mess up your podcast. Hit the mute button and silence the mic until you're ready to go again.
Quality in, quality out.
Our Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic, with built-in grille and pop filter, focuses on making you sound like you're in the studio. HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will, and stop the mic from picking up your show mix.
It's your call
Bring in guests over the phone with one TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or record high quality music or other audio from your device, seamlessly.
Sound as good as your video looks
You're one TRS cable away from adding Vocaster's studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Add a professional touch
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you're in a broadcast studio.
Take it away
Vocaster Once is small, light and powered by your computer so you can join the conversation wherever it is.
It's never been so simple
Our Easy Start tool is the best in the business and gets you up and running smoothly. Vocaster is so easy to set up, you'll be on-air in no time. Three years of warranty and our award-winning 24/7/365 support keep you there.
Everything you need
With Hindenburg Lite to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video to bring in your guests, and six months of Acast Influencer for podcast hosting and monetization, you're ready to get your show out there. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free!
Your very own control room
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster's mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix – even without your computer.
Better for everyone
With Vocaster, we've taken big steps forward in reducing the impact our interfaces have on the planet. With carefully chosen components, biodegradable and recyclable packaging, and more than half the plastics from recycled sources, Vocaster is better for everyone.
WarrantyEnjoy three years of warranty
- Broadcast quality sound – Get studio sound in seconds from Vocaster's high quality mic input and microphone.
- Over 70dB of gain – Get the best out of any mic, no booster needed.
- Auto Gain – Set your level in seconds, just push the button, start talking, and let Auto Gain do the rest.
- Enhance – Select one of three podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voice.
- Mute – Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions.
- Broadcast mic and headphones – The included Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic features built-in grille and pop filter, and HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will.
- Phone Connectivity – Connect your phone with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or play music and other high quality audio from your device straight onto your show.
- Camera Connectivity – Send Vocaster's high quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level-up your vlog.
- Stereo Loopback – Grab audio from your computer and stream straight onto your show. Great for intros, outros, music and more.
- Easy Start – It's never been easier to get recording. Focusrite's tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you on air in minutes.
- All the tools you need – Includes Hindenburg Lite, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, and six months of Acast Influencer. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free.
- Vocaster Hub – Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.