- Register your Focusrite device before the 9th January 2019 to receive two free AAS sound packs for free, plus get a further $300 off AAS Libraries Sound Pack Series Bundle
- Plus you still get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Focusrite interfaces. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
All the Ins and Outs you need
Four combi inputs with Scarlett mic preamps and two newly-designed high headroom instrument inputs let you record any combination of instruments or vocals together. Connect your synths, keyboards or mixers into four additional line inputs on the rear panel, and connect any equipment with digital I/O to the SPDIF inputs to record ten simultaneous channels. Connect an OctoPre via ADAT, expanding to 12 mic preamps and 16 analogue inputs. Two discrete headphone outputs let you send separate headphone mixes to two artists, or an engineer and artist, while two balanced jack outputs let you connect to your professional studio monitors. With further MIDI connectivity, you can also integrate your favourite hardware synths with your DAW. New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned with greater headroom to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges. Intuitive Mix Control, Red plug-ins and more
The included 'Focusrite Control' is a brand new software mixer for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included are the software and effects you need; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11Key Features:
- Eight analogue inputs, including four Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, now with increased headroom
- Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Super-low latency* lets you perform and produce using effects in real time, with no need for DSP
- Two independent balanced analogue outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Two discrete headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
- Expand up to eight additional analogue inputs via ADAT
- Focusrite Control software to easily configure your monitoring and routing setups
- Remote control from iPhone or iPad - Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app
- Includes Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to record
- Use it with all major DAWs on Mac and PC
- MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI
- Stereo S/PDIF In and Out for connecting other digital devices
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11⚠Warning For California Residents