- Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Hitmaker Expansion is built to give you all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality, featuring exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
- Register any
Focusrite hardware before the 16th December 2021 and receive Fuse Audio Labs' Bucket-500 and VPRE2C plug-ins
- worth $98.00 - for free.
Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure, the third-generation 18i20 boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. Take your studio to the next level with the 18i20, offering superior sound quality, talkback functionality and onboard speaker switching. Improved A-D and D-A conversion ensures your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite's best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There's also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping. The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
Speaker-switching technology allows you to switch between main and alt monitors to get a new perspective on your mix, and the new built-in talkback mic lets you communicate with your recording artist at the touch of a button, helping you capture that perfect take.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 18i20 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube's Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio's Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a three-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
• Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic
• Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources