Plus you still get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Focusrite interfaces. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
- Register your Focusrite device before the 29th March 2018 to receive AudioThing plug-ins for free, plus get a further 50% off any other AudioThing products.
Focusrite's iTrack One Pre is a compact and portable microphone preamp and guitar input, designed for recording high resolution audio directly onto your iPhone or iPad without the need for external power. It even generates phantom power from iPhones and iPads without significantly draining their battery life, so you can record with professional condenser microphones whenever and wherever you want.
The preamp in iTrack One Pre holds true to the Focusrite philosophy where Sound is Everything. It lets you capture crisp and clear recordings of vocals and acoustic instruments directly into your favourite apps, including Garageband, Auria and Cubasis. Setting the right recording level is quick and easy thanks to the illuminated gain halo, which is unique technology from Focusrite's larger interfaces.
Recording guitar with iTrack One Pre is also easy: you just plug straight in. Even with exceptionally hot pickups, the high headroom guitar input will capture every element of your tone and playing style without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
Officially Apple certified, iTrack One Pre works perfectly with iOS devices and music making apps. If you haven't started recording on iOS yet, why not check out our sister company's app, Blocs Wave - a powerful and beautifully designed iOS app for making and recording new music, combining new ideas and real-time loop recording. Compact and lightweight, with a micro-suction base to stick it on any flat surface, iTrack One Pre will stay put anywhere while you lay down your tracks with confidence. it is ideal for capturing high resolution audio while on the go, and for keeping on you to record your playing and singing, so you can listen back and improve.
This product is currently only compatible with iOS 10.
- Easily capture high resolution audio from a microphone or guitar directly onto your device.
- Generate phantom power from iOS devices to use professional condenser microphones without needing external power.
- Officially Apple certified and works perfectly with iOS devices and apps.
- Experience the sound quality of a world famous Focusrite microphone preamp on iOS.
- Capture your guitar tone without any clipping or unwanted distortion, even with exceptionally hot pickups.
- Record directly into Garageband, Auria, Cubasis and your other favourite music making apps.
- Share your recordings, or listen back to improve.
- Use the unique illuminated gain halo to quickly find and set the perfect recording level.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere, so you can record wherever and whenever you want.