Sound Collective Offer:
- Register any Novation hardware before the 8th October 2020 and receive Krotos Audio's Simple Concept Plug-in for free
- Get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Novation products. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
Make new electronic music quickly and easily with a standalone groove box that combines Nova-heritage synths with expertly sculpted drums. Or your samples.
Circuit is designed to inspire. Two Novation polysynths and a four-part drum machine, combined with an intuitive grid-based sequencer in a standalone box that will have you making electronic music in minutes. Hit some pads, tweak the knobs and your track will start to emerge, all locked in time and key. Customise the two Nova-heritage synths and add your samples to make it your own unique instrument. Then play around with effects, patterns and sounds in real time, to produce your track.
Compact and battery powered with a convenient built-in speaker, Circuit can be used to make music entirely on its own. In the studio it will work alongside your standalone synth gear and run in sync with your music software too. In short, it's all you need to inspire, create and play new tunes.
Ideas in Seconds. Tracks in Minutes
Circuit inspires, straight out the box. It combines a 2-part synthesiser and a 4-part drum machine with a 4x8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid sequencer, which will have you finding new musical directions and creating electronic grooves in no time.
Compact and battery-powered, Circuit truly stands alone. You can create entire tunes from scratch without a laptop, then save them and play them back live. You don't even need speakers, because it has a one built in. Of course, Circuit will plug in to your sound system and work with your computer and other synth gear too, via its Line outputs, USB and MIDI ports.
Cutting Edge Sound
Building on our true Nova heritage, Circuit delivers cutting-edge sound with production-ready monophonic and polyphonic patches and tons of character for easily creating deep bass lines, epic leads and warm pads.
Build Ideas Quickly
Embrace a new way to make music. Circuit's split grid shows your steps and notes at the same time, so you can sequence and play while seeing exactly what's going on. Build up your parts quickly and easily, either by programming each step or capturing your performance in real-time.
Combine Simplicity and Experimentation
Use simple streamlined modes to keep your harmonies, rhythms and melodies locked in time and key while you make riffs, hooks and chords. Or start experimenting for some serious sequencing exploration.
A suite of tools that expands Circuit, and gives you all you need to design and customise your instrument. Simply drag and drop samples onto Circuit with Sample Import, using the streamlined browser-based Web MIDI workflow, and create your own palette of sounds.
Looking for the Perfect Beat?
Velocity sensitive RGB pads let you quickly build expressive drum beats, by step sequencing or playing the wide range of drum sounds. Define your sound with total control over pitch, decay, distortion and EQ.
Easily Tweak Your Sound
Sculpt your sound using eight macro knobs allowing you to subtly tweak or completely transform each patch. Then add movement and rhythm by recording or sequencing your performance.
Build Whole Tunes with Effect
Create an entire tune by combining up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns, then adding space, depth and energy to your music with built-in effects. Sidechain your synths to the kick drum to get them to pump. When you're done, save your tune to one of 32 slots.
⚠Warning For California Residents
- 2-part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled +wavetable synthesiser
- 4-part drum machine
- 4x8 grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- MiniNova spec oscillator types and updated with new wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and play back your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add awesome delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for saving sessions
- Create your own synth patches using Circuit Editor
- Add your samples with Sample Import
- Compact and battery powered
- Built-in DSP-enhanced speaker
- Pads and knobs, and sequence works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI