- Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Hitmaker Expansion is built to give you all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality, featuring exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. There's no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including Ableton Live Lite, Avid Pro Tools Artist and Hitmaker Expansion, with exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a three-year warranty with award-winning customer support.
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running