- Register your Focusrite device before the 1st November 2018 to receive Positive Grid BIAS AMP 2 LE plug-in for free, plus get a further $20 off Positive Grid BIAS AMP 2 Pro
- Plus you still get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Focusrite interfaces. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
- To read more click here
Expand your studio with eight mic/line inputs, eight line outputs, Focusrite precision conversion up to 192 kHz AD/DA and analogue compression on every channel. The Scarlett Octopre Dynamic builds on the features of the Scarlett OctoPre, adding analogue compression to all input channels and eight channels of precision D-A conversion. With dual ADAT* optical I/O, its ideal for expanding a Scarlett 18i8 or 18i20 - or any interface with ADAT I/O.
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic is the ideal way of adding eight extra mic/line inputs to your DAW. It also offers eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from their respective mic preamps for use on stage in a live environment.
Featuring eight channels of Focusrite's 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and a soft-knee VCA compressor on every channel. Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic lets you control the dynamics of all your input signals with an easy-to-use single-knob analogue compressor on every channel. There's a transparent mode for subtle compression plus a "More" button that doubles the ratio for compression with effect.
In addition to the eight input channels, Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic includes eight line outputs, sourced either from the ADAT inputs for eight additional analogue outputs, or directly from the mic inputs for use in a live sound environment.
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic is ideal for expanding any high quality, multi-channel recording system. With its high-headroom mic, line and dual instrument inputs and analogue compression, it's ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more. Meanwhile the eight outputs give you the option of expanding your analogue outputs over and above the Scarlett OctoPre.
⚠Warning For California Residents
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Flexible analogue compression on every channel
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision AD/DA conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Optimized headroom for tracking loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices