Supports up to 192 channels at 96 kHz or 96 channels at 192 kHz. Pro Tools HD® Native and Pro Tools HD® (TDM).
Want to know more?
Our Trustpilot reviews
Rated #TOTAL_SCORE# out of 5 based on #TOTAL_NUMBER# reviews.
- Computer Connectivity:IP Network
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- 32 x 32
- 1 x BNC (Loop Sync)
- 1 x BNC (Loop Sync), 2 x DigiLink
- 1 x Word Clock (In), 1 x Word Clock (Out)
- 2 x etherCON Ethernet
What is Refurbished/B Stock?
- Unit may have minimal signs of use/wear
- All accessories are included
- All included Software available upon registration
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Packaging may show some signs of wear or the unit may have been repackaged in generic packaging
RedNet 5 connects your RedNet system to Pro Tools HD®. Up to six units can be connected to one Pro Tools HDX system, supporting up to 192 channels at 96 kHz or 96 channels at 192 kHz.
Pro Tools HD® Native and Pro Tools HD® (TDM) are also supported. RedNet 5 is interoperable with other Pro Tools interfaces and no RedNet PCIe card is required.
Key Features And Performance:
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with your saved sessions
- Each RedNet 5 can route up to 32 input and 32 output channels between your RedNet network and Pro Tools HD system
- Connecting six RedNet 5 units to a Pro Tools HDX system allows up to 192 inputs and outputs - the maximum supported by Pro Tools HDX.
- Maintain your existing Pro Tools workflow with simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools HD inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Pro Tools HD® TDM systems